Experience has taught us that staff training and awareness are key success factors when implementing a standard or management systems.
That’s why IQRA Training Department has developed programs to complement and supplement these processes using real-life case studies and experienced tutors. Our programs are practical and hands-on to develop staff skills. Courses can be in-house, open or even interactive distance learning. We can also develop a bespoke programs tailored to the specific needs of your organization. From awareness to auditing, we can look after your training needs. We run training courses in all countries we operate in, specializing in management system standards, such as:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000, HACCP, We provide two types of training:
- Auditor Training:we offer accredited courses for lead auditors and internal auditors in quality, environment and more.
- Open learning for the power sector: a selection of courses specially designed to respond to the needs of those working in the energy sector.
our training courses are run by experienced professionals and are structured to be as flexible as possible. They are:
- Modular, enabling our programs to be tailor-made for clients or business sectors.
- Consistent in style and terminology, allowing for smooth progression from one course to the next.
- Adaptable to a wide range of client sectors.